A leave-behind leaflet with further information about your lottery and an agency or canvasser specific sourcecode leading to a campaign landing page is a great way to convert potential players who don’t want to sign up there and then.
Why do potential players refuse to sign up via a F2F canvasser?
- They don’t have the time
- They feel pressured/put on the spot
- Compassion fatigue
- They want to find out more in their own time
Leaving a leaflet behind with further information about your lottery and a QR code they can scan to join online is a great way to ensure you aren’t missing out on potential signups.
How can the leaflet and subsequent landing page serve these motivations?
The messaging needs to signpost potential player’s different requirements:
- Join now – its quick & easy to join online in your own time
- Want to know how the lottery works?
- Read about how the lottery helps us achieve our mission
- You have to be in it to win it – joining the lottery is win-win for you and the charity
Using a QR code, you can track signups back to a specific leaflet, so you could equip different agencies or even individual canvassers with their own stack of leaflets, meaning you can attribute signups right back to the source. When working with an agency this is important, so that leaflet signups they generate can be billed for.
Using our online system we can create individually coded landing pages with dynamic content, and from these generate QR codes to track your leaflet signups.
Face-to-face is highly effective but requires high investment, so this is just one simple way to make your campaign work harder.